Welcome!

Please join us to discuss everything literary (especially kid literary): good books, the writing life, the people and businesses who create books, controversies in book world, what's good to snack on while reading and writing, and anything else bookish. We welcome your thoughts.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

There's Still Time!

I received an e-mail asking if I would agree to be interviewed for the blog Pub (lishing) Crawl (publishingcrawl.com.) They wanted my reaction to getting pulled from the slush pile of Grosset  & Dunlap (Penguin Books for Young Readers) and getting a contract to write a series of early chapter based on my submission. I agreed, and Jordan Hamessley London asked me and Michael Kline, the book's illustrator, several questions then she posted our answers on the blog. Pub Crawl is written by a group of authors and industry professionals who blog about all things writing, publishing and books. I think you'll enjoy this blog and our interview. Look for, "Interview: Slush Story Success! The Doodles of Sam Dibble," then scroll down and you'll find a place to win a free copy of the first two books in the series. There's five days to go so you still have time to enter. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment