Welcome!

Please join us to discuss everything literary (especially kid literary): good books, the writing life, the people and businesses who create books, controversies in book world, what's good to snack on while reading and writing, and anything else bookish. We welcome your thoughts.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Monstrumologist: a happy ending?


Poe has learned that Simon & Schuster has reversed its decision (see previous post), and will publish the fourth book in Rick Yancey's MONSTRUMOLOGIST series.

The news was announced on Rick Yancey's Facebook page 16 hours ago.

Poe will append any interesting details, as they become available.

In the meanwhile, Poe exhorts all of you to save your pennies towards the September purchase of book three, THE ISLE OF BLOOD.


1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear it. I read Monstrumologist and liked it very much, though I'm not sure if I'm old enough to read it...had me shivering!

    I have to say, I LOVE these covers.

    ReplyDelete